Call Interceptor: V-Extensions uses the touch-tone phone calling capabilities of Vonage Extensions to make calls using your Android Phone. It provides you with an extensive set of rules for determining which calls should be intercepted and routed through Vonage Extensions and which Access Number should be used for the intercepted call.
The Interceptor is notified everytime an outgoing call is about the be placed and it determines if the call should be intercepted and routed through Vonage Extensions. This means you place calls/dial numbers as you normally would.
Calls that are routed through Vonage Extensions appear to the receiptent as being from your Mobile Number.
The call log of your phone is modified to show the number originally dialed not the Access Number number.
You have the ability to select which Access Numbers are used and can even assign individual Access Numbers to each contact. A random Access Number will be used from the list of choosen Access Numbers when one hasn't been assigned to the contact.
Release NotesVersion 3.0
• Added Status Bar Notification to Alert when calls as being intercepted
• Added Always Intercept option
• Added Enable Toggle Widget
• Misc. Bug Fixes
• Added Tri-State checkbox allowing for prompting to determine if call should be intercepted.
• Added rules for contact groups.
• Added rules for Wi-Fi settings.
• Original Release.